The position offered will suit a self-motivated and driven person who will to be responsible for the auditing of clinical claims in a well-established medical scheme based in Cape Town.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following job functions:
Auditing of doctors and hospital accounts, applying industry/hospital rules and guidelines as set out in the NHRPL and Billing Manual.
If you do not possess the following competencies your application will not be considered:
- Attention to detail
- Well spoken
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Pro-active and innovative
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of ICD-10 coding
The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Minimum two years relevant work experience in Clinical Auditing in the Medical Scheme’s Industry
Should you qualify and be interested in applying for the above-mentioned vacancy, please forward your current CV together with a covering letter to the email address below. Your letter should give brief reasons why you should be considered for the position. Only applications with contactable references will be considered.
Please clearly indicate, in the subject line of your e-mail, the title of the position for which you are applying.