Genesis Medical Scheme is seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant in Oncology to fill a position that exists within our Clinical Division. The position is aimed at a suitable candidate who is client focused, energetic and who has ability to perform to the highest standards while working effectively with a diversity of people, both internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide administrative support to oncology
- To interact and communicate both telephonically and written
- To maintain the high standards of quality as set by the Scheme
- Bilingual in both English and Afrikaans
- Pro-active and innovative
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in the Medical industry will be beneficial
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience within an oncology environment
- MS Office proficiency
If you wish to be considered you should state in your letter of application how you meet the competencies, as described above.
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 8 February 2019
Senior HR/Office Management Administrator
Genesis Medical Scheme is in search of a skilled individual to provide assistance with the delivery of core office responsibilities which consists of a range of human resource and office administrative tasks.
One would describe you as an extremely organised, efficient, reliable, solutions driven and professional self-starter! You are approachable, hardworking and friendly as well as possessing the confidence to deal with people at all levels whilst still operating with high levels of confidentiality.
- Experience within an operational environment and human resource procedures is a preference
- Analytical/investigative mind
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management
- High energy levels
The following qualifications are required:
- Matric essential
- Diploma/ related Human Resources or Administration qualification highly advantageous
- Related human resources / business administration
- Minimum 3 – 5 years human resources and office administration experience gained in providing recruitment / office management support experience
- Skilled with MS Office essential i.e. MS Excel (Intermediate) and MS PowerPoint advantageous!
Should you qualify and be interested in applying for the above-mentioned vacancy, please forward your updated CV with a covering letter to the email address below.
Please clearly indicate, in the subject line of your e-mail, the title of the position for which you are applying and email: email@example.com.