ONCOLOGY CLINICAL CONSULTANT
Genesis Medical Scheme wishes to appoint a suitably qualified nursing sister to assist in the monitoring of oncology-related treatments.
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the area of oncology within the medical schemes environment with a sound knowledge of current oncology protocols and guidelines and legislation related to the provision of oncology benefits.
The candidate must be bilingual and have a superior ability to express themselves verbally and in writing.
The successful applicant will be required to assist in the management of all oncology-related applications for Scheme funding including:
- Receipt and assessment of all motivations for oncology treatment (chemotherapy and radiotherapy) in accordance with the Scheme rules and current protocols;
- Assessment of applications and motivations for oncology-related radiology and pathology tests;
- Telephonic and written interaction with all members providers of oncology services;
- Active monitoring of the in- and out-of-hospital cases;
- Reports – recording of oncology cases.
Should you wish to be considered for this position and be in possession of the requisite skills and qualifications, you are invited to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by no later than the close of business on Monday 13 September 2021.
A vacancy exists in our finance division, for an assistant accountant. This position is aimed at an individual who has experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a medical scheme.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to the following functions:
- Cashbook preparation and reconciliations
- Debtors and creditors reconciliations
- Trial balance preparation
- Preparation of management accounts
- Management account reconciliations
- Report writing
- Treasury functions
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Statutory reports and returns
The following competencies are also required to be successful in the role:
- Accounting qualification
- Good IT skills (Excel) and experience of accounting packages
- Self-motivated and driven
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Pro-active and innovative
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Relevant work experience, depending on qualification.
Should you qualify and be interested in applying for the above-mentioned vacancy, please forward your updated CV with a covering letter to the email address below.
The closing date is Monday 13 September 2021.