Genesis Medical Scheme is in search of a Clinical Consultant to fill a position in its Clinical Division that deals primarily with hospital admission/updates.
This position will suit a driven, self-motivated person capable of managing the above process.
Any applicant that applies for this position must have relevant experience in the area of providing hospital admission reference numbers in addition to holistically managing all hospital events in their entirety. Must being able to apply clinical knowledge and experience when providing admission reference and obtaining appropriate and relevant clinical information.
The following competencies are essential requisites for this position:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, especially in situations where there are time constrains which include situations where information may not be sufficient.
- Well spoken
- Pro-active and innovative
- Good verbal and written communication in Afrikaans and English
The following qualifications are required:
- Registered Nursing Qualification with minimum 5 years’ clinical experience
- Knowledge of medical diagnoses and treatment
- Knowledge of ICD10 & CPT4 coding – essential
- Previous experience in the Clinical Division in the Medical Scheme industry
Should you qualify and be interested in applying for the above-mentioned position, please forward a current CV with a covering letter explaining why you should be considered, to the email address below.
Please indicate clearly, in the subject line of your e-mail, the title of the position for which you are applying and email: email@example.com
Closing date 18 March 2021
Please be advised that unless your skill set includes the requirements set out above, your application will not be considered or acknowledged.